Out of respect and to not fall into the same Euroamerican trap, Chinese promoters of this work/theory should always clearly acknowledge the prior Native American presence before their arrival, and strike the ideologically and juridically charged language of "discovery" from their writings, forever.
CHINESE PEOPLE ARRIVED IN THE PRESENT-DAY AMERICAS 2200 BC
Asiatic Fathers of the America
Approximately 4200 years ago after a great flood, the Chinese had lost their sense of direction. Therefore, the Emperor found it necessary to send his astronomer Yu to survey the earth, and reestablish the four directions. Yu sent Prince Y across the great eastern ocean, to the land of Fu Sang--literally “land to the east" (the ancient American continents). Prince Y and Yu determined the boundaries of America and other places and afterwards wrote the Shan Hai Jing.
The Shan Hai Jing (Book of Mountains and Seas) is the world‘s oldest geography. It tells us of many countries in the ancient Americas. There are reports that Emperor Hwang Ti (2640 B.C.) probably had sent expeditions or colonies to America. However, we can be certain that Chinese were in the Americas by around 2250 B.C.
I have found a map which confirms the 4200 year old account of the Shan Hai Jing. In fact, there are at least thirty similar old round maps in existence, which vindicate and corroborate the report of the Shan Hai Jing. These world maps, of ancient origin, are in America, England, France, China, Korea, Japan, and in other countries. The Shan Hai Jing told of at least ten countries in America; which are found on my map -the Harris Fu Sang map- and on the maps of similar origin which came from the original Shan Hai Jing map.
Proofs that “America” is Fu Sang and the fathers of the Fu Sang people are Chinese are these:
1. The Record of the Shan Hai Jing- which describes the people, geography, and the animals.
2. The Record of the ancient Chinese commentaries on the Shan Hai Jing. The dates of these commentaries validate the age of the Shan Hai Jing.
3. The witness of the American Indians and their traditions and language.
4. The record of those scientists who have studied the blood and physical characteristics of the Chinese “Indian” tribes of North and South America
5. The ancient round world maps which were previously misunderstood but which we now explain.
7. The Chinese Court Record (Kuen 327) in 501 A.D. telling of a trip originating in 458 A.D. to Fu Sang
The means that the Chinese arrived in the Americas both in 2200 B.C. and 458 A.D. was by boat. It is the purpose of this book to give sufficient proof of the realities of these amazing matters. The final result of these revolutionary discoveries will be the greater glory of China, East India, Japan, and Korea and a new respect for and the appreciation of the Indians of North, Central, and South America.
The material of this book is the result of a life-time of effort. I have been around the world ten times. In India I sought information and in Pakistan and Bangladesh. In Hong Kong and Taiwan I looked for maps and proofs. I went to the British museum and traveled to Berlin to question the Germans.