This blog was added to the Top 50 Native American Literature Blogs. Scroll down to the "Rest of the Best" after the Top 5

Friday, February 28, 2014

Studio Enjoy: Supaman - "Prayer Loop Song"

The fusion of flute, regalia, fancy dance, scratching, beatboxing, rapping, and even the robot was something he came to accidentally. "I always kept them separate until I was asked to Fancy Dance and rap for Heritage Day in Bozeman," he tells the Billings Gazette. "I danced first and then I was going to change into my civilian clothes to rap. But there wasn’t any time, so I ended up just performing hip-hop in my fancy outfit, which was something different and the people really thought it was special."

Read more at http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/02/21/doing-robot-regalia-supaman-fuses-fancy-dance-flute-hip-hop-153677